Effective Date: December 14, 2023
Information we collect and receive
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
- Usage information: We collect technical information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, traffic data, browser type and version, language and location, operating system and platform, referring and exit web pages and URLs and other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Services. This information is collected at each site visit and is used to improve the performance and security of the Services.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with the Services through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Every user of Lightsouts is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.